An inflatable buoy is one of the key factors of safety in water. These accessories are produced in bright vivid colors so that to be noticeable from afar. Buoys not only ensure safety, but also beautify the locality. When arranging the beach space, any facilitator of by-water rest should necessarily care for delimitation of water area, which means to purchase inflatable buoys in advance.
Inflatable buoys are produced of extra high-strength and reliable material – PVC. We offer various forms and colorations; thereby, you can select an option which suits to your needs the best.
Buoys for Free-Diving
A buoy for free-diving features a tube with floor and cover. It is made of high-strength materials with the use of sustainable fittings and complementary elements. It usually has a brilliant orange and cardinal red color, so that it could be seen with half an eye from afar.
Technologies and Materials
Inflatable Buoys and Buoys for Free-Diving are made of reinforced PVC. This material has a number of qualities:
- Increased strength;
- Wear resistance and resistance to multiple bends in a folded state;
- Chemical neutrality - the material is hypoallergenic and non-toxic;
- Resistance to UV radiation;
- Convenience of storage: do not require special storage conditions, but in the folded state they have very compact dimensions and low weight;
- Repairability (including in the field);
We can produce pontoons for trimarans by individual order - in various sizes, colors and shapes.
Photos of Inflatable Buoys
Photos of Buoys for Free-Diving