Containers and Tanks
Flexible tanks and bladder containers are used in different fields: agro-industrial, oil (including upon the liquidation of accidental spillage) and agricultural fields, in the emergency and fire-prevention activity of the Emergency Control Ministry.
Pallets with inflatable carcass are airproof; they are equipped with relief valves for excessive pressure drop.
Open-type pneumocarcass tanks
Flexible tanks with inflatable carcass are easy-to-use — it is only needed to inflate carcass, and tank is prepared.
Closed-type flexible tanks
“UER” series flexible tanks are intended for storing and transportation of water and technological solutions for industrial and fire-prevention purposes.
Open-type flexible tanks
Under development of market of flexible tanks and the use thereof for various needs, open-type containers became necessary.
Technology and Materials
Sealed tanks and containers are produced of polyester fabric with a special polymeric coating. This material possesses the following properties:
- Increased strength;
- Wearing capacity and resistance to repeated bending when rolled up;
- Resistance to chemicals — hypoallergenic and non-toxic material;
- Resistance to UV radiation;
- Easy-to-store: neither tanks nor containers require for special conditions of storage; when folded, they have compact dimensions and low weight;
- Maintainability (as well as under field conditions);
We can produce tanks made-to-measure — of various sizes, colors and forms.
Photos of Containers and Tanks